1. Both feets on the board
2. Take the front foot off the board onto the ground
3. Reach down and grab the middle of the board with the back hand
4. Keep back foot on the board and pick the board up off the ground with the hand that’s grabbing.
5. Jump up in the air off of the front (the foot on the ground).
6. In the air, get the front foot back on the board and release the board from your hand.
7. Land on the board with both feet
Back foot on the board the whole time for a proper boneless« Back to Glossary Index